2012. december 13., csütörtök

EyeScream - (A)(voidant)(ttachment)

EyeScream - No​.​Future
Catalog: AR_024
Release date: December 12, 2012
Label: Abstrakt Reflections
Format: 13 × File, MP3 or FLAC, Album
Composed and recorded by Andrey Novikov
Voice in #3: Ir.Bo / Mastering: r.roo
Artwork: theposthuman
Photography: Roman Sedov

""No.Future" is the album about my inner war with myself. It is about all of my lost dreams and people who have disappeared from my life. But I have found something much more beautiful than ghostly relationships between human shadows and my indifferent masks. I have found that the walls between the outer world and my silent fortress were built by myself, and no one can destroy them except me. And when the walls fell down I saw the millions of human suns that have always surrounded me. And I have no future - because I have a perfect NOW." - EyeScream

About Abstrakt Reflections: Abstrakt Reflections is a new and upcoming platform and netlabel, focusing on the types we love.
We watch for things more left-field, a creative space for abstract rhythms, otherworldly soundscapes and especially invention in electronic music today.
We are open to anything else anyhow, devoted to high quality electronic music with a distinctive sound. Being creative and doing everything with a heart is what we stand for.

Abstrakt Reflections / Creative Commons
Abstrakt Reflections is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

More info here: http://abstraktreflections.bandcamp.com/album/ar-024-eyescream-no-future
or here: http://www.abstraktreflections.net/
Released under; Creative commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése